This role will suit an individual who is good with people and is willing to be part of a small and friendly team. The successful candidate will also strive to show commitment to learning how to undertake their duties efficiently and give an excellent customer service and generate new business. Our customers are very important and deserve total respect from us when taking their orders.
- Being polite and friendly to all customers
- Creating and inputting Sales orders
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner
- Serving customers in the shop in a polite and friendly manner
- Dealing with money and using the electronic equipment to record transactions
- Provide receipts to customers
- Providing help and guidance to customers when they are choosing products
- Organising stock and ensure stock can be viewed by customers.
- Good customer service and telephone skills
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Enjoys communicating and helping others
- Reliable timekeeping
- Good attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- A friendly approach towards customers
GCSE Grade d or above.
8am – 5pm Monday to Friday (1 Hour break)
Working one Saturday out of every two 1 – 5pm On Rota.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org